Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally...

I finally put up the vinyl lettering on C's wall, I had been waiting to find a big cheap chunky picture frame but hadn't found it yet. Then my friend had pictures right on canvas, which I know is expensive to print, but she had mod podged it. Duh, Im a total mod podger. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it. I got it all up. Bought the canvas, $4 printed the pic at Sams Club, glued it on, sanded the sides for effect, then glazed over the top in two coats, took about 1 hour and turned out cute!
C is the inspiration for the quote. Before she turned 2 I caught her swaying in front of the mirror in a dress gazing at herself, and then she said it "a dweam come twu" It clicked later that she was copying Cinderella when the mice make her dress. So cute, so I had to have it for her room!

0 comments: