Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Nests again.

So I posted this last year, but didn't included the recipe. Next year Im going to combine a few different recipes I found, because all though these look more like nests then some of the others out there, I feel like the flavor can be improved upon. I found a great one that uses marshmallows and butter! So stayed tuned next year!


16 - 20 oz chocolate (i used bakers semi sweet)


1 C. Peanut Butter Microwave together for 1 min. then 30 sec.repeated til melted.


About 1 box of All Bran and 1 Bag ChowMein. (I saw about because mine wasn't goopy enough this time and I used the full amounts)


Form into nests on wax paper. Put in your choice of eggs (cadbury mini's for me please) Then place in the fridge!




1 comments:

Suzette said...

This is so funny, I actually made these today and took pictures of them. I call them "Mom's Easter Nests" because my Mom made these every year for Easter. Hope you don't mind if I post mine as well!