Friday, April 15, 2011

Glee Cake

So one of the 12 year old girls I teach in Church invited me to her birthday party! How could I turn her down right? And for her present, what else, a cake of course. I called her mom to see if I could make it and asked if the party had a theme, Glee. What is a 12 year old is doing watching Glee, don't ask me, I just make the cakes! I wanted to keep it one layer and simple, but wasn't sure what to do so I googled it and stole a couple ideas to combine together.

4 comments:

Suzette said...

This is just too darling! LOVE IT! You are amazing!

The Pig said...

Awesome! How did you do the hand? Looks almost too real for me! :) Mindy

Chris and Carrie Elmore said...

Once again, you are AMAZING!

Mimi said...

Hi your cake looks amazing !!! My best friends loves glee !!! Her birthday is on July 9 I'm trying to find some one to name a French vinalla cake with satin butterceam frosting and straberrys in the middle of the layers of cake !!! My best friend would be so surprised it would make her birthday !!! She loves Kirk and Blaine !!! I still looking at bakeries in Akron , Ohio where we live !!! You kind looked awesome!!! Michele Kraus